Forum du régiment de Dragon de l'Impératrice Index du Forum
Bienvenue à vous joueurs de Mount and blade Warband Napoléonic Wars. Ceci est le forum officiel du régiment de l'Impératrice Dragon.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Fenty Puma Rihanna Velvet Creepers Noir Meilleur Prix

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du régiment de Dragon de l'Impératrice Index du Forum -> Forum du Régiment de Dragon de l'Impératrice -> Contact
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev) 虎 Tigre
Piece(s): 0
Bourse: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 10:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Fenty Puma Rihanna Velvet Creepers Noir Meilleur Prix Répondre en citant

CANBERRA Cheap Nike Air Max Womens , Oct. 7 (Xinhua) -- Former Australian cricket captain Ricky Ponting has leapt to the defense of his successor, Michael Clarke, saying to doubt the captaincy of Clarke is "quite ridiculous."

Clarke arrived home this week from Australia's 2-0 thrashing by Pakistan in the United Arab Emirates and was bombarded with questions over whether he remained the best man to lead the national team.

Ponting said on Friday that, despite Clarke's poor form in the recent two Tests Cheap Air Max 95 Womens , Australia should not change its leader ahead of the World Cup, starting in February.

"I think that was quite ridiculous, to tell you the truth," Ponting said of the criticism.

"The team's done some amazing things in the last couple of years and got themselves back up to No. 1 in the rankings in the two forms of the game at least; it's had some amazing series whitewashes and things.

"We know that out of the last couple of weeks the guys didn't handle the conditions that well over there (in the UAE) but it is two Test matches. A bit of a blip on what's otherwise been a pretty good copybook for the last couple of years.

"So hopefully they can learn from their mistakes over the last couple of weeks Cheap Air Max 90 Womens , move on and be a better team in Asia for coming tournaments."

When he assumed the Test and one-day captaincies from Ponting in 2011, Clarke set about improving his already excellent batting record. In 2012, he became the first person to score four Test double-centuries in a calendar year.

However, his past 16 Test innings have yielded an average of 27. 46 runs and he only made it past five runs in one of his four innings against Pakistan.

Meanwhile Cheap Air Max Womens , Australia's one-day team has also struggled and was defeated by minnows Zimbabwe in August.

Steve Waugh, Test captain from 1999 to 2004, also backed Clarke 's tenure as leader, saying he "could not understand" the short- sighted questioning.

"Every player goes through a time when they're not scoring runs Cheap Nike Air Max 95 , " Waugh said.

"But he's had an incredible run -- five-nil against England last year, beating South Africa away (this year) was an amazing result for Australia."

"So you've got to put it into context. It was two Test matches, we didn't play well. Let's judge the side after maybe another six, 12 months and see how they're going. But I think he's done a fantastic job."

Clarke's focus now turns to the one-day game with Australia hosting South Africa in five one-day internationals starting in Perth on Nov. 14.

MADRID, April 21 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane had a few words of warning for striker, Cristiano Ronaldo after the Portuguese international failed to complete 90 minutes of a BBVA Primera Liga game for the first time this season on Wednesday night.

Ronaldo, who had played every minute of every game, no matter the circumstances left the pitch at the end of Madrid' s 3-0 win over Villarreal holding his hamstring.

The injury comes just a week ahead of his side' s Champions League semi-final first leg against Manchester City and with Real Madrid also battling for the BBVA Primera Liga title with four matches left to play.

Speaking after the game, Zidane said that although he still didn' t know the extent of the injury, he was "calmer now than when he (Ronaldo) left the field... I was worried and I wanted to know what had happened," he admitted.

However, the incident allowed the coach to send a warning to the player that there was no need for him to play every minute.

"Now and then he needs to be taken off and to rest. It is important for him now and then to not finish a game or not to play a game."

"He is a player who wants to play all of the time and to give everything and that is difficult for me, but we will see what happens," he commented.

Zidane also said that Gareth Bale, who missed Wednesday' s game through an injury possibly aggravated by playing 36 holes of golf last Sunday, should be available for Saturday' s short trip to face Rayo Vallecano.

MADRID Cheap Nike Air Max 90 , March 17 (Xinhua) -- When Leo Messi travels to the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium with the rest of his Barcelona team-mates for 'El Classico' next Sunday, he will do so knowing the destiny of the BBVA Primera Liga title is at stake, but also as a record holder.

Messi' s hat-trick against Osasuna in Barca' s 7-0 thrashing of the Navarran side on Sunday saw him, overtake Paulinho Alcantara to become the highest ever goalscorer in Barca' s history.

The Argentinean now has 371 goals in a Barca shirt Cheap Nike Air Max , and intends to score a lot more.

"I' ll stay at the club for as long as I am wanted. My intention is to retire at Barca, I' m happy here," said Messi, when asked about rumors that he may leave Barca as a result of the off-field turmoil at the club.

He was also happy about setting a new scoring record for Barca Cheap Air Max 95 , at the age of just 26 years old.

"Once you get close to a record, you just want to beat it for everything making history at a great club like Barca represents. It took many years for it to be broken and it will be many years before someone breaks it again," he said.

Messi' s last two performances, against Manchester City and Osasuna have seen him back to his best after doubts he had not shaken off the effects of the muscle injuries which troubled him at the end of last year.

"I feel fine in myself and I have felt good for the past two weeks Cheap Air Max 90 ," he confirmed, adding, "I feel as though I am improving. My injury is now in the past and forgotten about, I' m recovering my rhythm and self-confidence."

And that is not good news for Real Madrid Cheap Air Max , who currently lead Barca by four points in the table and know that a win would put them out of sight of the Catalans.

"We hope that we can get a good result which will keep us in the title race. We' re in good form and it' s a good opportunity for us," said Messi, who never.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 10:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du régiment de Dragon de l'Impératrice Index du Forum -> Forum du Régiment de Dragon de l'Impératrice -> Contact Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation